Are you our Link 2 Life Connection? Care Net Pregnancy Resource Center (Care Net) needs one member from each Christian church in the Montachusett region to serve as a liaison between Care Net and their particular church. A Link 2 Life Connection is a person who keeps the leadership and congregation of their church informed of the ministry of Care Net. The Link 2 Life Connection person also informs the Care Net staff and Board of Directors of current events at their church. A one year commitment is all that is asked of any one person.
Keeping this ministry alive – in the minds and hearts of the people of our supporting churches — is extremely important. We are a parachurch ministry and, as such, we serve alongside the local church. As a licensed medical clinic staffed by trained and compassionate Christian women, we are uniquely called and equipped to help people involved in a crisis pregnancy. Working together, we can make an impact of eternal significance. Let us love them back to life!
The Link 2 Life Connection person:
- Acts as the contact person between Care Net and their own Church
- Informs the leadership and congregation of Care Net’s ministry events
- Ensures that information is included into church publications such as bulletins
- Speaks to the congregation once per year on behalf of Care Net
- Acts as referral source for persons in crisis pregnancy
- Acts as referral source for persons needing other services provided by Care Net
Care Net specially equips and supports each Link 2 Life Connection so that they may be effective in their own church.
Please contact us if you want to be a Link 2 Life Connection volunteer.